Sunday, December 27, 2009

Kitchen Table Bistro Ideas For Morning Bar Room Located In Master Suite? What Should I Include In The Room? Thanks!?

Ideas for morning bar room located in master suite? what should I include in the room? thanks!? - kitchen table bistro

I have a very large master suite in the basement. He has a job, a living room and bedroom with bathroom and a room with standard size replacement outside the bathroom. I thought about how to decide the rooms for the user to a bar in the morning "/" mini-kitchen and living room would be a good idea. I have a cupboard / counter-parts room. I know that you have a refrigerator, sink, espresso machine, etc. needed, but what else should I be in the room? My plan is to have a mural on the beach room and maybe a small bistro table and chair set? Any other ideas of what I put into space? Master suite I look like a leak from the rest of the house. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment