Saturday, December 12, 2009

Night Blindness More Condition_treatment Night Blindness...??

Night Blindness...?? - night blindness more condition_treatment

I have what doctors call "night blindness. Although the doctor told me that was online, I do some research when I realized that I can see the beginning of the light switch to the lights and headlights when driving at night. So my question is , should I wear sunglasses at night, or is it really depends on the severity of it? Thanks for the help!: D

4 comments:

Susan Yarrawonga said...

Carrots should be good for night vision and blueberries and blackberries.

mlgable said...

The first thing to do is see your eye doc and check your eyes checked. You could an infection that a part of who in May of this year or causes night blindness, but the eye doc can say with certainty. Once you see the doctor tell you what is recommended if you have vision problems.

greydoc6 said...

At first I thought that a lack of vitamin A, but when you said that one was driving at night, the possibility of cataract in my mind. Another cause could be related macular degeneration.

Do not waste time online with their symptoms. Ophthalmologist to be respected. Your personal doctor is a good reference source.

Wize Guy said...

It is a question to a doctor, but I read that eating cranberries or cranberry pills can help the night blindness, I read that in the world WAR1 British soldiers to make them with blueberries for this

Post a Comment