Friday, January 8, 2010

Barcode Discount Can I Trade A DS Lite For A DSi?

Can I trade a DS Lite for a DSi? - barcode discount

I have my DS Lite at Gamestop for a year, but I have no barcode on the back of my DS Lite (it disappeared when I removed the matter clearly label, modeling), then I use the barcode on the back of attached table. I still have the charger and spare stylus. (Basically, everything that came with it), not only the bar code on the DS Lite. Can you still have the discount at GameStop?

3 comments:

Jake's Done said...

For trade in a console at GameStop * need * the serial number on the back.

Nintendo has a new serial number on the DS there is no way to get a new one.

My advice is to sell on eBay (see link below):
1. You do not need the serial number.
2. You get a lot more for them.

Robbie B said...

Probably not just your DS in a place like eBay or Amazon, and you should be a little more than the ISD to pay.

Jordan ™ ♠ said...

I suggest going to the Trade N Play "I've been there and had an offer of about $ 30 for a PSP-1001, the Game Stop

Post a Comment