Monday, January 25, 2010

Reflux Throat Drink What Should I Drink When I Get A Cold? P.S. I Have Acid Reflux.?

What should I drink when I get a cold? P.S. I have acid reflux.? - reflux throat drink

So I went with a cold: (My neck is killing me, and I want something that will help you feel better and help to bring the cold away.

) Due to my acid reflux (heartburn, I can not drink or something very OJ Citrus-y. Suggestions on something rich in vitamin C, but that is not contained much citric?

Thank you!

7 comments:

vu t said...

Orange juice or hot tea. To be precise, stimulates the immune Theraflu tea is good, with the cold goes away quickly

hb253mot... said...

Go to your local health food gathering and a little honey. It is a special type of facility is really good for colds, but I do not remember exactly why. In any case, 2 tablespoons of it 3 times a day, swallowing take it slow. They are also a large pot of tea and just start drinking, make sure it is warm / hot honey add what you want and order.

Contrary to popular belief, cold or cold soda, OJ will not help your condition. And if the hot tea, despite the fact that bacteria in warm, still grow well for you, because honey is a disinfectant.

Bill R said...

When you're cold, you can something that is a little warm. Gargling with warm salt water can reduce the cold.

Moreover, acid reflux, a cause of sore throat,

rainbows... said...

Vitamin Water, always helps me!

rainbows... said...

Vitamin Water, always helps me!

rainbows... said...

Vitamin Water, always helps me!

Manny18 said...

They drink hot tea. If you buy some vitamin C tablets of vitamin C

Post a Comment