Sunday, January 10, 2010

Studio 54 Stream How Cool Is It That Im Throwing A Hallween Party Replicating Studio 54?

How cool is it that im throwing a hallween party replicating studio 54? - studio 54 stream

Hello I am a Halloween party this year will fall all studio 54th Dress code and everything ... in thinking it will be hot this year! What do you think? and if its tha New York City area and want a flyer or invitation ... do not be afraid to ask .. So far, the list of 300 people! I'd love to hear your comments, and invite more people! thanx ~ mizzmeekz

3 comments:

2Cute2bT... said...

Sounds awsome! I like to come, but I live in Cali ... but it is quite good, tell me what happens!

angela R said...

Totally cool! They go back into force 70 huge way! Enjoy ... PS Do not forget, a ....! set Disco Ball

angela R said...

Totally cool! They go back into force 70 huge way! Enjoy ... PS Do not forget, a ....! set Disco Ball

Post a Comment