Friday, February 19, 2010

Driving A Snowmobile Without A Licencse In Wisconsin I Married A Man Who Cannot Put Himself In Someone Elses Shoes, Ever. Learn To Live With It Or Leave?

I married a man who cannot put himself in someone elses shoes, ever. Learn to live with it or leave? - driving a snowmobile without a licencse in wisconsin

Do you know someone like this? It is the strangest thing. Its taste will have a relationship. I tried again by providing advice, support, classes, thinking he seminars'm is happy and it was the old "Ned". Ex - I got a wheelchair for 6 weeks. Never debated, never cried or prayed with me and every morning he'd go to work without asking themselves whether it was ok, could come to the Presidency? nothing. Day after day this .... as if nothing happened. Then he took me to Appts, sit there and listen to books, I even built a ramp (one years later). But he never once offered an opinion, or any other kind of emotional support. If you press me to talk about what is the same for him. I have very good friends with. Its just the most important isI will personally. My snowmobile without couldnt ask for for road and said it was logical. When I said how much he hurt me I said I was stupid, that should not stop.

4 comments:

Lisa E said...

It is very selfish. I know exactly what you mean ... and learn to live with it or leave it "philosophy is bull. Why is everyone in his world must change to accommodate him ... and would never be amended in order to adjust d else? That will not fly. What makes him so special, it's not learning to live with it or leave it? Probably FREAK awarded if his favorite tool because I know he's had "no power and could not use properly anyway.

Zanzibar said...

I think you're probably just another term for man empathy. I have a feeling that actually can take the place of others, but not verbally express side of himself. I do not know whether a man or what some of the personality. I suggest that the two discussed. He pushed like that can actually cause her to remain quiet about his feelings. Before considering a divorce, why not work on the therapy? Looks like you might as well use some professional help in this area. And finally ... You marry him. There must be something you like about him in the beginning!

Mikey Mike said...

Let ... Of course he did not care if you do too.

phyllis said...

He married one of those years. They think if the problem is not that you do not need the support to ignore admit mentally and physically. Leave as soon as possible, this will never change.

Post a Comment