Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hot And Cold Flashes With Herpes Has Any Pregnant Women Catch The Normal Flu?

Has any pregnant women catch the normal flu? - hot and cold flashes with herpes

I am 29 weeks pregnant, 5 days, which I've caught a cold at first it was just a sore throat and nose, sneezing, and closed and then began to decay, cough, my throat makes me wrong things right, his nose herpes sweating at night because I had two days of hunting nealry all the time, I do not know what to do, I can not stand this situation,
Yesterady called my doc gave me antibiotics drink containing vitamin C, I hope it will come soon.
Pregnant women have prepared for you during this pregnancy and how to get rid of them?

3 comments:

Mummy of blue bump 6 days left!! said...

Yes, I've just fire, it was terrible. Especially since it can not be everything for him! Many hot baths, hot drinks, facial steam, vitamin C, in the early evening!

Cat said...

I have the flu with my first pregnancy. It was very sad, and I was bedridden for more than a week. I sleep less, drink plenty of water and sleep a little longer. My mother came and took vats of soup was all I could, so hopefully there is someone who can take care of you, so you can rest. Happened, but I feel very bad for several days. Hope you feel better soon.

Barefoot... said...

Are, in fact, in my area, the swine flu in circulation, and pregnant women are very sensitive to them because they are "flu" are. I you would get your doctor as soon as possible and tested. A pregnant woman in my area (22 years) died last week of the swine flu. Scary stuff.

Post a Comment