Monday, February 22, 2010

Whippet Pictures Anyone Else Have A Whippet X Staffy ,has Anyone Ever Heared Of The Breed.?

Anyone else have a whippet x staffy ,has anyone ever heared of the breed.? - whippet pictures

I have a whippet x staffy named Prince, HES AMAZING dog and the people have expressed how beautiful she is and has an incredible temperament, my father was, he was from a rescue center when, after a bad life with a chav on my property introduced. He could not triangles, but then I have I learned from him all
. Seats.
pray
Leg
down
Rollover
stand
High Five
never
Tunnel
Sawtooth
Tires
talk
remain
come
and other basic commands
If a dog is very active and playful, very, very fast and has a resistance to gtreat sheep, as I discovered when he found a farm respect, an excellent hunter, I know that if evryday cats hunt birds, horses! Ovejas scirrhosityls, rabbits, ducks, chickens, ANF enithin samll sweet, the future behavior toward the hunter, which as intelligent. inheretd the best qualities of both breeds, such as:
Whippet .................... Saffy
. ..................... Muscular frame speed
Resistivity ...................
Profile ........................ (Color, ginger with white chest and legs, black / white tipped browntail)
Temperament .............. Protection
friendly face
I recommend this rare breed, at 13 and my prince and you want to share the best of a dog and his owner could, I love my dog.
http://www.scarboroughdogs.org.uk/pictures/dogs/09-percy-th.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment